Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My mobile

I use Nokia 5610 Xpress Music, it's been out for over a year now, I bought it last summer, when I was in vacation in U.A.E., and since then it's been with me, I like it cause it has so many applications in it, and a good backup software, I also use it as an alarm and a notpad.
Here's a picture for you :

I use MTN chip, because its cheaper and better than the others and also contains many offers and surprises for the clients, I've been using the same chip for 2 years now, and every time it expires I renew it, that's how much I like MTN, other than that, I charge about 30 SDG per a week, it covers all my text messages and calls, I mainly got calls in the night, especially on Thursday because that's when my friends like to hang out, but I almost get more than 5 calls daily, depends on the day, and my mood, I also get calls from my father who still works in U.A.E., and my old school mates back there,
I think using the mobile for a long period of time causes some health problems and side effects, I've got headaches from using the mobile's headsets a lot, and I've also had some back pains from laying on bed for long periods of time and talking on the phone.
Last but not the least,I'd like to talk about how teenagers abuse some mobile features such as gallery option, they fill it with some useless stuff such as songs, and some explicit videos or sound recordings, and some of them use the blue tooth to get other people's numbers sometimes even girl's numbers, which in case is what most of them do.
I Advice them to use the mobile wisely and without being reckless or not thinking about the consequences of that, because whatever god gave us can be gone in a second, and like they say"you never know what you got until it's gone".

1 comment:

  1. Is MTN really cheaper than Sudani and Zain? Well, first time to know, but I have to check that out;-)
    I am glad that your are fully award of the dangers of using the mobile for long hours. Taking care of our health should be number 1 priority, right?
    I totally agree with that the on your final line. some people never realize how much precious the things they have until the moment comes in which they don't have them anymore. Btw, some people don't like this quote.
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete