Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Eid holiday

2 Weeks ago every Muslim celebrated Eid Al Adha, which was on the 27th of Nov, myself after praying Al Fajr prayer, I headed to Muls'a for Eid prayers, after we were done praying we got a butcher to slay the sheep, I stood with the guy until he was done, later on my mom cooked some delicious meat and BBQ, while she was cooking my uncles and aunts came over for breakfast, and we all had some great time chatting and eating breakfast, after that we went to Al Jum'a prayer, and came back took some nap, woke up at like 4 P.M., went to visit some relatives and congratulate them and greet them, came back at night and slept early, next day me and some of my friends took a bus to Afra Mall, which is located in Al Khartoum and had some fun over there and has some nice lunch noon time, and came back home dead tired, the third day, I was revising last week's lecture so i could memorize some of what I took, since Eid erased everything that's related to school, lol.
And that's how I spent my holiday, how about you?!

2 comments:

  1. You seem that you have enjoyed your Eid very much. I guess we don't have so many places to go and have fun in Khartoum,right?
    Me? I spent the Eid holiday with my kids. We spent it visiting our small family members and their father's relatives. I took them once to to Tuttie island and the rest of the holiday they were at the club with their fiends. My kids, like all kids, mostly are concerned about the Eidia(money) given to them by old people,the new toys and their new clothes.
    Thanks for asking.
    Happy holidays and Eid mubarak!
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala
    P.S What' Mulsa's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, I probably misspelled it, I meant Musala'. The place where you pray Eid Prayers.

    ReplyDelete