Sunday, December 6, 2009

About me

Hello,
My names Abdullah, I'm 19 years old, I live in Omdurman.
I definitely hate Sudan and I'd rather live in U.A.E just like how I used to for
the past 18 years, but since some circumstances came up, I gotta stay here until
I'm done with college, hopefully I'll go back when I'm done with my studies.
I've studied in an American school since kindergarten till 8th grade then switched to a public Arabic school, it was really great having mixture of both of them.
Anyway, just wanted to holla at y'all.
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abdullah,
    As I said before on my email, Sudan is not that bad. There are many good characteristics of the country and the Sudanese people which are very unique and that can't be found any where else in the world. You have to be proud of your identity:-)
    Good luck in your coming life:-)
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete