Sunday, December 6, 2009

Favorite place

Hello,
I'd like to talk about my favorite place today which is my hometown back in U.A.E which is Sharjah that lies in the center of the United Arab Emirates, and its considered a gateway to the southern and northern emirates, Sharjah's history goes back to the early 1970's it was a well known place before most of the Emirates, As the emirates united together it became more famous and famous, and now its one of the top Emirates in the United Arab Emirates, and its the most religious one of them where no strippers are allowed and baggy pants aren't allowed anywhere, and if Police caught you wearing them you're gonna get arrested and they're gonna have to contact your parents to collect you from the crime scene, It's 7 km away from the most famous Emirate (Dubai) , there are almost no borders between them, so it's really easy to get to Dubai from Sharjah and vice verse.
I really recommend you to visit it if you ever got the chance to visit the United Arab Emirates.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, totally appreciated [x.

1 comment:

  1. Abdullah,
    Do you believe that I have never been to the United Arab Emirates before? My sister lived there for almost 7 years. my brother has a company there and all my family has sent sent a visit visa to almost all my family. I have never thought about going there. Do you believe that I hate the idea without any reason!!
    I am an Egypt fan!!! I studied there and all my beautiful memories are shaped around this country. That's why I am just satisfied with my other home country and don't want to see UAE. Maybe I have to give it another thought:
    Good post!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete