Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I use the internet

Hi again,
Ugh, I use the internet in many different ways, but mostly for learning/entertaining purposes
I mainly use it to download songs, music and movies. I also play some online games such as; Maplestory, World of Warcraft if anyone heard about them they're really good games with great communicating environment, where you can chat with people across the world, I use the internet to watch hell of interesting stuff around the world or read about them, I also enjoy reading facts from the web site : www.wikipedia.org. It's one of my favorite sites, I've met many great and interesting people around the world, I've even called some of them, it's an awesome experience, last but not the least internet is definitely one of the best inventions the world ever had.

1 comment: